Web & Event Videos by Progressive Video
Progressive Video Innovations provides video services created specifically for the Internet and for mobile media. You can enhance your own website and online communications with the power of HD video. Mobile technologies, like the iPhone, have changed the way people access information on the Internet, not to mention the frequency. Eric Davis delivers video in a format which can be easily viewed by the majority of website visitors or mobile media users.
Process for Producing a Web or Event Video
- On-site video shoot of event and production of a high definition video for the web.
- Video up to 10 minutes in length provided on DVD and as digital media for the web.
Web Video Rates
- Fees for a 30-second web video: $500
- To begin your project, a 50% deposit (or $250) is required
- Eric Davis will help write a script to get your message across
Event Video Rates
- Fees for a 15-minute event video: $800
- To begin your project, a 50% deposit (or $400) is required
Professional Voice Over
- A professional voice by local radio or TV talent is the polish on your commercial.
- Fees for professional voice over: $50
On Screen Talent
- If you need to hire an on-camera spokesperson for your commercial, Eric Davis can help find the right talent for your video.
- Fees for on screen talent: $100 paid directly to the actor/actress at the time of recording.
The Video Shoot
- Recording is done on location and footage is captured with a Sony Z7U High Definition video camera.
- Lighting or a wireless lavalier lapel microphone might be used depending on location.
Producing the Web & for DVD
- Videos will be produced with royalty free background music and graphics, your logo and appropriate sales text.
- Advanced animated graphics is very complex and require an additional charge (to be determined).
- Once the video is done, Eric Davis will upload the video to YouTube and email a video link for client approval.
- Upon approval, the final invoice will be emailed to the client.
- Upon final payment (either by check or via Paypal), Eric Davis will provide the video on DVD and as digital media for the web.
- YouTube videos can be linked on the client's website or shared on Facebook.